Are you ready for your beach day here in New Smyrna Beach? The beach at 27th Avenue Park offers amenities to help make your day out in the sun a success. Here, we’ll break down for you what you can expect to find at 27th Avenue Park and how to plan a fun day at the beach. So, why should you hit the beach at the parK?
When you’re looking for fun ways to soak up the sun and enjoy your vacation to New Smyrna Beach, be sure to download the free Vacation Guide from The Night Swan. Our guide will lead you to incredible memories here on the beach and around New Smyrna Beach.
Plan Your Beach Day at 27th Avenue Park
Located on 27th Avenue and S. Atlantic at the light in New Smyrna Beach, the 27th Avenue Park has the amenities you need to have a fun and comfortable day at the beach.
- Lifeguard on duty during hours for your safety.
- Clean, private restrooms make your beach time convenient and comfortable.
- So you don’t track sand into your vehicle, outdoor rinse-off showers are available.
- Pack a picnic or order a pizza to the sheltered picnic tables near the beach.
- Got kiddos? A sheltered playground awaits them in case they need a break from the beach.
- Ample parking allows you the convenience of parking near your spot on the beach.
- Accessing the beach is easy thanks to stairs and a sloped ramp up to the beach.
- Take your picture near the beach façade with the seawall.
- Thanks to the beach ramp for cars, during certain times of year, you can drive your car onto the beach.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed on the beach.
- No animals are allowed on the beach.
- $10 per day parking.
Other Things to Do at the Beach Park
The 3.4-acre park offers more than just a typical beach day would imply. You’ll want to take advantage of these great opportunities, as well
- Watch the sunrise over the ocean on the boardwalk early in the morning.
- Shoot some hoops at the park’s basketball courts.
- Burn some of those vacation calories by playing racquetball at 27th Avenue Park’s courts.
- Bring your fishing rod and license and enjoy the chance to go beach fishing.
Fit a Beach Day Into Your New Smyrna Beach Vacation
A day at the beach is a must when you visit New Smyrna Beach, but there are plenty of other wonderful things to do here. Download the free Vacation Guide from The Night Swan to discover your best New Smyrna Beach vacation possible. Then, browse our beautiful and comfortable rooms to get the ball rolling on your vacation plan. We want you to have an incredible vacation experience. So, contact us today to guarantee your New Smyrna Beach vacation is as comfortable and convenient as can be.