The city motto is "a swan among ducks" .....of course we love that!!
Our coast is called "The Fun Coast" ...........we tend to agree!!
- New Smyrna Beach was named "One of the Top Small Towns For The Arts" in American!
- Some of our famous residents have included Al Capone, John Travolta, Neil Young, Bob Ross (Painter), Eddie Money, Kathie Lee Gifford, Aaron Cormican (Surfer) and S. Truett Cathy (Chic-fil-A), Jack Mitchell, (photographer).
- In 2009, our population was estimated to be 23,376.....plenty of room for more!!
- We are home to the world famous Night Swan Intracoastal B & B!
- We have several Tropical Microclimates here where Banana Trees and Coconut Palms grow! ....we put those bananas in our Banana French Toast which we serve for breakfast....Yummy!!
Night Swan Intracoastal B&B
CLICK BELOW to "FOLLOW" our BLOG!